RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone needs to sync. their carbs, I just picked up a new "Motion Pro" syncronizer for $30.00. I was in Precision Concepts and it was hanging all by itself with a thick layer of dust on it. It wasn't packaged so I asked the lady if it was for sale. Her husaband (who owns the place) said , "Sure, make him a deal". It seems he bought it for his brothers' bike and have since gotten rid of the bike and it was never used. It has all the paper work with it too.

So, as I said before, if anyone wants to sync. their carbs, let me know and we'll do it.

·
Wants to be "Fade"....
2,600 Posts
Hey dude I have a Motion-Pro too,still in the box. I also have a Dale Walker jet kit to put in and thats why the carb-sync is boxed. Thought I would do both the same day when I get the time and weather permits. So little time left this year to ride is why I have been putting it off......work...ride...work....ride..you know the story. Hardly have time to drink a beer or what ever..
....:smilewink Starting to build a shelter for my bike ...I really don't need a full front porch.......so some 2x4's ,nails and painted metal to match the house later..I should have it done tomorrow.
Then maybe I can mess with the carbs.....next chance I get :rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts