RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What bike was about to replace the H2 when the EPA concerns scrapped the project. hint...There was an article ,with pictures,in an old Motorcyclist magazine. IT's not the Z1.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
It would have to be a 2 cycle...

·
Registered
710 Posts
HMMM....

Whats it called?
Three cylinder , two-stroke, 750
Jumps straight into the air. (I've seen one) But durn can't recall it's name.
Loud as heck-quirky but quick!

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope...You're discribing the Mach IV .This bike was to replace it. I'll go ahead and tell. The next performance bike to be released in 1977 was a liquid cooled square four 750. It was styled exactly like the Mach IV except it had no fins , a radiator ,and four pipes instead of three:eek: I saw pics of it and almost cried. That was gonna be SWEET.:mecry: The paint was the same as the 77 KH400. Thank you EPA:slap:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Zammy,
wow, I had never heard of this bike. Do you have a pict?

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well,uh kinda... I have the article and pictures ,but they're buried in a mountain of boxes ,full of magazines. I'm leaving for Daytona in the morning, so it'll be a while before I can locate it. Sorry.:eek:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
No problem. If ever you get a chance, post it, thanks,

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Zammy said:
Well,uh kinda... I have the article and pictures ,but they're buried in a mountain of boxes ,full of magazines. I'm leaving for Daytona in the morning, so it'll be a while before I can locate it. Sorry.:eek:
I save old magazines too, drives my wife crazy, she always wants to throw them out. Asked, "what are you saving these for," I never have a response. I had boxes of bike mags from the 80's. I think she trashed them finally.:(
I still have my old comic books stashed up in the attic though.;)

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:yell: NOOOooo. She didn't !!!!:AR15firin :Wow1: You might let her know that your collection is worth any where from a buck each to ten or more EACH. I have over two thousand of them from 1970. Never tossed one.

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No ... square configuration. ,Two cyl.in front and two in the back. They road raced one like it in Grand Prix and it almost made it to showrooms. Pro'lly a good thing though , I was at an age where I my not have survived on such a screamer. :smashfrea

1 - 13 of 13 Posts