RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of talking about it, yesterday I drove up to Elgin, suburb just northwest of Chicago, and put 500 dollars down on a red 2004 Z1k. It looked as clean as it did in the picture. Only noticed very tiny little surface scratch that could be buffed on the front fender.

Aside from that it only has 7200 miles and pretty much everything I wanted. Integrated rear turn signal, LEDs up front, extended wind screen, and the stock exhaust. Started it up and sat on it, sounded like a beast.

Previous owner was 40 years old and looking to swap up for something that leaned a little more to the touring flavor, Concourse I believe.

They were asking 3999 and I got them down to 3700. I know I didn't get them down as much as I could have but I would have been content paying the listed price. Anyhow I go back up next Saturday to pay the remaining balance and ride the bad boy home (weather permitting).

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on the new bike! You're gonna love it. Post some pictures once you get her home.
Definitely will. The red stands out so well too! Looks like a little motorcycle Ferrari. :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats! I just got the same thing a few weeks ago, a Red 2004 Z1000. :D I got mine with twice as many miles, but it's in good shape.

Enjoy the ride home!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
The red ones are very cool looking and hope you enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Congrats. keep us posted once you ride her home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts