·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sold

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not that I'm aware of. I do have the extensions that I used on the brake side for the brake pedal and the master cylinder that will come with it.
I like the looks of it better than my standard hypercharger. I wonder if it would be any better performance-wise.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been told that on our bikes,... both can pull more air than the engine can handle,... so there really is no performance gain over standard Hypercharger,.. just looks better!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
346 Posts
Not to get into anybody's business but $125 shipped is a steal of a deal! I paid $280 for mine new. If you think about it, at $100, he might make $85 after he pays for the shipping and paypal fees. You can hardly buy a replacement filter for under $50 shipped. So why lowball an already a heck of a deal?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Did not mean to lowball anyone.. I'm a first year teacher, paychecks arnt exactly breaking the bank... I'll pay the 125 if its still available...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry,... I haven't been on in a few days,.. but I do still have the Hypercharger,.. in the process of sending off PM's as we speak.

·
Registered
142 Posts
When you remove the hypercharger in order to sell it, will all necessary parts needed to install on a new bike be available?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts