RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently a man moves in to the one bedroom apartment in front and we introduce ourselves. He tells me he's into "Dune Buggies" and I don't think anything of it because of their popularity here. More time goes by and he tells me that they built the "Fast Attack Vehicle" (FAV) for the military. Again, I think nothing of it because there are also Defense Contractors in the area that supply goods to the Navy and the Marine Corps. Today I see his girlfriend and we chat a little, as neighbors do, and I read the T-shirt she's wearing. Then the big light comes on. Not the red "Warning" light, just the big white light bulb that comes on when you finally connect the unfamiliar face to the familiar name. My new neighbor is www.chenowth.com . Pretty cool, eh? Now, if I can get him to make me a good deal, he'll be my favorite neighbor (just kidding, he's a real good guy).

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
martin, i remember reading in my vw magazines when these guys got recruited during desert storm. seems our government needed lots of dune buggies with forward mounted machine guns in a hurry :)

scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts