RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been doing a lot of research on what exhuast to get on my bike. i want something that is really going to make people turn their head whenever i pass by them. i know a 2cyl can only get so loud. so what kind of exhaust should i get? i have been hearing a lot about arrow with the silencer removed

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I don't think how many cylinders a bike has has much to do with how loud it can be. In fact, I find most 2 cyl bikes are louder that 4s. The number of cylinder will just affect the exhaust note.

You do realize that when 90% of people turn their heads to look at a loud bike they're thinking, "Wow, that thing is annoying." Right?

I am one of the 90% and I love bikes...

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I have been doing a lot of research on what exhuast to get on my bike. i want something that is really going to make people turn their head whenever i pass by them. i know a 2cyl can only get so loud. so what kind of exhaust should i get? i have been hearing a lot about arrow with the silencer removed
I'm glad you live in Houston and not anywhere near me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a full system is a bit on the high end of the dollar bill right now. im pretty much just wanting a slip-on right now and maybe build the full system step by step. but i guess then i am going for that 10% to impress. but i dont want a sloppy loud, something that sounds like it has good quality.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and that whistle tip has to be one of the funniest things i have ever seen, but the other one is actually kinda cool but never something that i would personally do myslef

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am pretty sure that the chicks will rip their clothes off if they hear the 650r with an arrow or yosh, so that is probably what you are going for

Personally, I go for what I like and dont care to impress anyone

There is a million videos on youtube and about that many posts on here discussing exhausts, I dont think there is anything that has not been said before

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have been doing a lot of research on what exhuast to get on my bike. i want something that is really going to make people turn their head whenever i pass by them..
:glassesti
Sounds like you want a Jardine GP1.

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Just de-baffle the stock exhuast and be done with it. Cheap and loud.

Everyone will wonder who is riding a lawn mower down the street.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol ya thats what i was thinkin bout doing. NOT. but ya i think i am guna go arrow. i havent heard to many good things about the jardine and i also dont like the way it looks at all

·
Registered
414 Posts
lol ya thats what i was thinkin bout doing. NOT. but ya i think i am guna go arrow. i havent heard to many good things about the jardine and i also dont like the way it looks at all
But, I thought you wanted something that is really going to make people turn their head whenever you pass by them.
You get sound and looks in that pipe.
lol
J/K

Good choice on the Arrow. :alcy:
You wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm not going to give you hell, I have an Arrow, with the db removed, and I love it, it sounds great, good cost, and turns heads.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Don't forget the Mohawk on the top of the helmet. Works every time and turns every head! :eek:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Arrow with the baffle out is way too loud for the street. With the baffle in, quiet at idle and low revs, nice sound when you wick it up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts