RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing a lot of research on what exhuast to get on my bike. i want something that is really going to make people turn their head whenever i pass by them. i know a 2cyl can only get so loud. so what kind of exhaust should i get? i have been hearing a lot about arrow with the silencer removed

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I don't think how many cylinders a bike has has much to do with how loud it can be. In fact, I find most 2 cyl bikes are louder that 4s. The number of cylinder will just affect the exhaust note.

You do realize that when 90% of people turn their heads to look at a loud bike they're thinking, "Wow, that thing is annoying." Right?

I am one of the 90% and I love bikes...

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I have been doing a lot of research on what exhuast to get on my bike. i want something that is really going to make people turn their head whenever i pass by them. i know a 2cyl can only get so loud. so what kind of exhaust should i get? i have been hearing a lot about arrow with the silencer removed
I'm glad you live in Houston and not anywhere near me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a full system is a bit on the high end of the dollar bill right now. im pretty much just wanting a slip-on right now and maybe build the full system step by step. but i guess then i am going for that 10% to impress. but i dont want a sloppy loud, something that sounds like it has good quality.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am pretty sure that the chicks will rip their clothes off if they hear the 650r with an arrow or yosh, so that is probably what you are going for

Personally, I go for what I like and dont care to impress anyone

There is a million videos on youtube and about that many posts on here discussing exhausts, I dont think there is anything that has not been said before

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have been doing a lot of research on what exhuast to get on my bike. i want something that is really going to make people turn their head whenever i pass by them..
:glassesti
Sounds like you want a Jardine GP1.

·
Registered
10,327 Posts
Just de-baffle the stock exhuast and be done with it. Cheap and loud.

Everyone will wonder who is riding a lawn mower down the street.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol ya thats what i was thinkin bout doing. NOT. but ya i think i am guna go arrow. i havent heard to many good things about the jardine and i also dont like the way it looks at all

·
Registered
414 Posts
lol ya thats what i was thinkin bout doing. NOT. but ya i think i am guna go arrow. i havent heard to many good things about the jardine and i also dont like the way it looks at all
But, I thought you wanted something that is really going to make people turn their head whenever you pass by them.
You get sound and looks in that pipe.
lol
J/K

Good choice on the Arrow. :alcy:
You wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm not going to give you hell, I have an Arrow, with the db removed, and I love it, it sounds great, good cost, and turns heads.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Don't forget the Mohawk on the top of the helmet. Works every time and turns every head! :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.