RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to be a regular in this forum way back….. around 2004ish and it was rocking. I had a 2003 Z1000 and that was where all the action was. Now it’s like a ghost town. I guess Facebook stole its thunder. Sort of sad. I used to spend every evening checking out the posts and pictures everybody posted. 😞 Here is a couple of pics, the Z was taken on my first trip to the Dragon and the next was this past June at the Dragon.
Tire Wheel Helmet Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Motorcycle Helmet Automotive lighting

·
見る
2,997 Posts
I first came onboard in 2014 and it was very active and lively even then, but a lot of people bailed when the site was sold to Vertical Scope. Funny thing is, the other sites they went to were also purchased by VS. Also, in eighteen years a lot of people change and move onto other things. A lot of guys are into bikes for a short period of time so that they can say they 'used to ride,' and then go back to cars or whatever. There are one or two of the old hands still here, and they still contribute very useful info to new and existing members.

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
The info you find searching this place is also pretty amazing. Just being conservative, but the info is about 10,000 times more accurate than what you will find on Facebook.

Reactions: Obo and motocopter

·
Registered
10,349 Posts
I found this forum in 2009 after the Ninja 650 forum I was on suddenly went away. No notice and a lot of "how to" information gone forever. I moved away from Kawasaki in 2018, but returned with a 2021 KLX300SM. I am glad I sold my Mean Streak when I did in 2016 while this forum was still active because I was able to sell all the parts I removed here. Same with the Ninja 650 removed parts in 2011.

At one time I was all Kawasaki and still have an admiration for Kawasaki among the Japanese brands.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Motor vehicle

Reactions: motocopter and Obo
1 - 8 of 8 Posts