RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone (more industrious and committed than me) thought about making up and selling some ZR-7.com T-shirts? I'm sure we could come up with some sort of logo. Make one for the -7 and one for the -7S or something.

Emrah

·
Silver Member
881 Posts
7 riders ( as opposed to 7-S ) don't wear T-shirts.

We ride naked :~

Actually if they could come up with something nice for around USD20 ish that would be cool. I would prefer a V-neck T with a simple front logo, rather than a sh/tty black T with a huge white print on the back ( for example ).

:)

·
The Commander
5,020 Posts
Oh, you poor newbies......... :D We did shirts last year as a matter of fact! We did ZR-7.com shirts, rather than ZR-7 so as to avoid any copyright problems. Here's a link to the page where they were displayed. DON'T purchase one from that page, they're all gone! But that should get the ideas flowing at least. I'd be happy to put together another order for shirts this year if there's enough interest. I will only allow it on here if it's a ZR-7.com shirt though, for the same copyright reasons. I'm sure we could come up with a design that has both the 7 and 7S on it this time.

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just went to the link and I dig them! Now why did I think that the old site had stickers and not T-shirts?

Anyway, the Canyondogs have a pretty neat shirt. They have a link on their website (www.canyondogs.com). Just a possible design...

Emrah

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Umm..... Er...... I'm not too sure about that "Pontiac" body add-ons. I kind of like the bike in all her naked glory. Same for the "stock" -7S.

Emrah

·
Gold Member/Community Dad
5,742 Posts
Count me in on the T's too. Whatever Andy comes up with should be fine.:rolleyes:

Emrah, I grew up those 60's & 70's cars. I kinda liked that bike. Besides, I'm getting that half-tank cover, then gonna make grille-like cuts in the 7s fairing, cruiser styled luggage rack and maybe a small chrome bumper too!

Berto

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
I'm up for white and black. The black ones I can wear under my uniform jacket at work....:D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Count me in. I didn't get a shirt last year. Guess I missed that offer.

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
I think the original design is fine. White shirts?

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
I think they should have a picture of a really sexy guy on a zr-7s on the shirt! :) haha....okay, we can make one with a female too if all things must be equal! :)

I like the site symbol that you have on here. I'd also like to see the Zr-7 Enthusiasts on it somewhere if possible...

Black is what I'd vote for......black shirt with white writing....or whatever the majority wants.....any chance we could get long sleeved ones?? I'd be willing to pay more for long sleeves! BUT, if it were long sleeved, I'd want a lighter color. (I'm thinking of while teaching the MSF course....must wear long sleeves).

Count me in for getting one regardless!

·
Wants to be "Fade"....
2,600 Posts
Well since you asked and I'm not one who holds his peace back so........
Don't forget about us 7S faired people...........I like my fairing and personally I think it looks cooler with it. And it seems all the naked 7's have some sort of fly screen,wind shield or after market fairing on them....or am I reading the posts wrong?
The Pontiac gold fairing looked really cool..sort of has the KTM look going on.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
My inlaws (my wife's brother and dad) do silkscreen T-shirts for a living. They own their own business. They are pretty good at it, and will only use top quality stuff. They will give a good price too, I'm sure of it (they love me man). Just need the artwork, even a picture will do. I will make sure everybody is happy with the design before they print. They can do as many colors as we like. Just tossin' it out there....

kelly

1 - 20 of 38 Posts