RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HotBox for sale. 200 bucks shipped to lower 48, more for any where else.

Chrome door and key to lock it. Hardware to mount the hotbox plus if you want to relocate your rectifier under the hotbox, I will send that hardware as well. I have had this on my bike for about 3 years. Holds lots of extra stuff for your trips. I always carried jumper cables, air pump, tools, tire repair kit , extra gloves and bully wheel lock. And there is still space for other stuff in there.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
I'll take it man.

PM Sent

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold....thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Got it yesterday. Thanks.

Are there any installation instructions?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
There should be 3 bolts. 2 on left where regulator was and a big one on right side where goat belly bolted. I had to shave mine to fit but others said they bolted right on.
Thanks. Never had the Goat Belly, and already pulled the rectifier.

Man, the bike projects are backing up. Going to El Paso next week and don't even have a bike that can currently make the trip.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Very nice!

BTW: I dated a girl who had a hotbox. She could put all kinds of stuff in hers too, but unfortunately there was no key to keep others out...

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
0 out of 5? say it aint so!
Bad timing. New tires are coming in for the Connie on Friday which is when I would leave if I were riding. Versys doesn't have enough tread to get there and back. Mean Streak don't go that far. Voyager still on the lift, and the little honda ain't leaving the property. Tires are the biggest roadblock to distance riding since they wear out so fast.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts