RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first laid my eyes on a VFR900F recently, I didn't miss a heart beat. While looking for a top box for my ZR7, the bike shop has few of them in the showroom. I sat on one. Wow! Everthing just fell in place naturally. It was so damn comfortable. I sat lower and in the bike. I felt so at home. I want one! How much did you say? I'll think about it.

I like my ZR7....... but I think I'm going to have an affair.

·
Registered
148 Posts
new vfr800 price

I rode to McAllen, TX last Saturday to check out some new bikes. I expected more from 919. On the paper it seemed almost like a perfect bike for me, but the riding position seemed to be not very natural. They had one brand new 01 vfr800, beautiful bike with asking price $8,100. I felt like it's been custom made for me.
I do have to wait a little longer before taking the plunge. Insurance rate is much higher for vfr. FZ1 is nice but a little to tall for me, I'm only 5'7" tall, and half fairing is ugly in my opinion.
Tom

·
Registered
374 Posts
I've already put my dealer on notice that I am buying this bike. I love everything about it and I am already negotiating below the US$10,999 asking price.

It loks like goodbye to the trusty ZR-7S for touring. :(

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
There were, if I remember, alot of people here who didn't like the VFR. I love the bike. I think all the styling cues are sweet. One of the magazines goes on about how great this bike is , for years now. It is expensive, but very refined. But, I still hate my local Honda dealer...Fun Wheels @ Rt. 112, You hear me, You Suck, plain and simple. There are other places to check out this ride though. Don't think I can afford to cash in the good old Zr just yet.

Tony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts