RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Cool pics. Mike. I like the 2500m shot. The rice field shots remind me of Korea. You're living a dream, man. Keep it up! :cool:

Z

·
0 Posts
Memories......sweet memories of my youth...I spent four wonderful years in the Philippines (1986-1990).....When time pernitted, I scuba dived and rode an old Yammie XS650 Twin as much as possible......I toured the main island of Luzon...I also made side trips to Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Korea, Guam, Hawaii, Japan, Burma, and who could forget Woomera in Aussie land!...I still have fond memories of those beautiful Shiela's....

:smilewink

·
Silver Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Geez up until last year no one had heard of Woomera. I was born there ( the old man worked there but no one did find out on what ) yet no Aussies had heard of the place.

Now they house illegal immigrants there...welcome to Aussie haha

:)

ps: I guess Woomera is the aussie equiv of Nevada desert.
pps: I guess you have named every US base in the area. Were you/your old man military or company ??

Z

·
0 Posts
I spent 12 years on active duty in the US Air Farce...oops...Force...before becoming a civilian again....I spent time in Europe and South West Asia (Gulf) as well....I miss the comradrie and the travelling ....but it was time to settle down and make a family....I always hope that I will get a chance to see my God-daughter in the Philippines again...I lost touch for about a year after the volcano eruppted, but managed to get back in touch....I still have good friends (Filippino/Filippina) there...

Pete S.:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts