RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click below link for His and Her Harley's. Slightly risque so don't look if you're easily offended. And remember ladies, I'm just reporting the news, I don't make this stuff up..... :cool:

His Harley: http://ourworld.cs.com/Stig50/Moto-men.jpg

Her Harley coming up in a few minutes....
(I'm going to make sure I got the link right first)

:eek:

kelly

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm more worried about my wife seeing it! Can you say living in the dog house? Nobody tell her OK? :angel:

kelly

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Why you little.....

You bleepity bleep bleep (I sensored myself so that I wouldn't get in trouble)........yeah, I saw it!! Okay, where is it that you live again?!?!??! :) I can't believe you would post that on this board.... :yell: HOW insensitive can you be??? Did you even take into consideration that my Vaccum cleaner may have shorter or taller handlebars???? Nooooo.....did you take into consideration that my vaccum cleaner may have a MUCH bigger "engine" in it?? (since I don't know the word for the machine part of a vaccum cleaner).......how narrow minded! (have you caught on to my sarcasm??)

My Harley (by the way, her name is Alice) is in much better condition (I'd never leave her sitting alone in the living room!) Come on now! (I sure hope you see the sarcasm here....)

Okay okay....so it was a LITTLE funny.....just wait. your day will come my friend!! :) haha
I'm going to find the PERFECT post, and your name will be in the subject line! :) haha

(revenge is sweet.....a woman's wrath...well, you know how it goes!)

I honestly was waiting for a really great picture....a woman's version of the "man's" bike that you showed???? come on....get creative....I know you can do it!! ;)

I certainly hope anyone who reads this, reads the whole thing and sees that I am joking. Yes, I can take a joke, but I'm still gonna get Kelly! :) Mwaaa Haaa Haaa Haaa Haaa

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
oh.. by the way....Jarel....thanks dude!! I never would have even read the whole thread if I hadn't seen my name in your message! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
988 Posts
I think we should just leave it to Andy to come up with an appropriate picture !:laugh:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey I have a great storage idea for that ladies version........so bend over Kelly. Just kidding, ok, it was KINDA funny. I guess if I am going to be on this mostly male site, I have to be able to take a few jokes here and there.

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
hahah....and that's the way it should be!! :)

I definitely have to ride THIS Harley much more than my husband, but I make sure he gets his turn as well. I'd hate for him to feel left out ya know!!

Jarel - That's okay....I might have seen it anyway....who knows?!?! :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks a lot Jarel! A regular Jane Fonda you are. Sellin' out your country in the interest of a little air time.:~

I'm glad to see that Texas women have a sense of humor. And oh, yeah, I live in..... uh.... Nebraska, yeah, that's right, Nebraska.

The storage of "her" bike could definitely present a problem (for me!) in the future. You didn't say which way to bend over though!!:) :) (Sorry for putting that picture in your mind).

Cheers, and thanks for not flaming me too much. I got these pics at work and just couldn't resist posting.

kelly

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
he he, Kelly your'e just a glutton for punishment -- I gotta dime ya out now -- Twyla, the guy lives in Chesapeake, Virginia -- not Nebraska. If you need a map to his house, I'll send it to ya! Sorry Kelly, ya asked for it. tom :D :eek: :laugh:

Oh, I forgot -- Woo Hoo!!!

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
I'm buying my plane ticket right now! Naw....I'll just hop on my HARLEY and head that way!! :)

Oh hey, when ya see me coming, start humming the song from The Wizard of Oz when that old witch is riding her bicycle....ya know....it might fit quite well! :) Oooooo nooo....I just dawged myself!

Woo Hoo!!!!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tom- How could you??? You're just trying to get in good with the ladies..... (oh, that Tommy is such a sweetheart....) You're a disgrace man!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

kelly

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Twyla- Would that be the "her" Harley, sort of a modern version of a broom?

(I'll just keep digging till I hit China)

kelly:rolleyes:

·
The Commander
5,020 Posts
On today's episode of Everybody Loves Kelly:

Wife - "Kelly, do these white pants make my butt look big?"
Kelly - "Not as much as the black ones do...."
Kelly - "uh...... I mean... uh... of course not dear... your butt is tiny."
Kelly - "uh... I mean.... not too small, like a kids butt.... I mean just the right size....for a woman...."

1 - 20 of 38 Posts