RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2007 MS Fuel Injected Cali evap system in it.
The thank is building up pressure and I have to pop the cap to release it the pressure. The bike will not start unless I do it or will start to bog down. I have replaced the fuel pump. The bike has plenty of fuel but not venting. If I trace everything down, it goes into a "Separator" and then to the evap can. The only thing left to replace is the Separator and the evap can. Can I bypass all this stuff since it is a CA bike and I live in Arizona so no worries about emissions testing. ** This bike was pretty much sitting for 5 years and I was able to get it running really well except this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Administrator
2,727 Posts
I don't think that removing the emissions equipment is going to affect the bike negatively in any way. Maybe look for some discussions here on how to do it correctly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think that removing the emissions equipment is going to affect the bike negatively in any way. Maybe look for some discussions here on how to do it correctly.
Thanks buddy. I will try to find a post relating to that. Chuckster said I could remove all that crap but finding the proper way to do it is the hard part.

·
Administrator
2,727 Posts
Thanks buddy. I will try to find a post relating to that. Chuckster said I could remove all that crap but finding the proper way to do it is the hard part.
I think this is what you might be looking for:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts