RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding along this evening filtering at about 20mph when the woman pulled right out on me I hit the brakes, maybe a little too hard and ended up on my right hand side with the bike trapping my leg . I looked forward to see the woman drive of putting up her hand saying. Sorry!!! By the time I got the bike off me and up on its side stand she was well gone . I've called the police who say I have to go through insurance bit why should my insurance go up (as I don't have her number plate) now I need to source a right hand mirror , right crash bung, new rear brake lever and maybe side fairings . I'm wondering when I can get these items quick and is it possible to lightly sand the fairing and use touch-up paint thanks my bike is a er6f 2015 white

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Sounds like you are located outside of the US. You might want to find a forum closer to home to post your question.

I am wondering how someone pulls out on you if you are filtering. Do you mean she changed lanes in front of you, or she pulled out of a side street and went across a lane of traffic to cut you off, or were you filtering between the parked cars and traffic?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts