RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I'm new to the forum. My friend got a 2012 councors 14 with little under 30K miles about couple month ago, he dropped the bike about a month ago with a broken collar bone:cry:, the bike still rides and handles like it should but all the fairings(or body work) on the left front side are all scrached or broken. So we speak to a local kawassaki dealer for all the parts we need and it will cost him 1500+$ which is a little too much for him.So my question is: where can we find some cheap fairings to fix it ? Tried ebay and craigslist but no luck. Any info will be apreciated and ride safe!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello all! I'm new to the forum. My friend got a 2012 councors 14 with little under 30K miles about couple month ago, he dropped the bike about a month ago with a broken collar bone:cry:, the bike still rides and handles like it should but all the fairings(or body work) on the left front side are all scrached or broken. So we speak to a local kawassaki dealer for all the parts we need and it will cost him 1500+$ which is a little too much for him.So my question is: where can we find some cheap fairings to fix it ? Tried ebay and craigslist but no luck. Any info will be apreciated and ride safe!
[/Q

·
Registered
850 Posts
Might check online for OEM parts. I replaced the lower left half and the left side (aft) fairing on my former '12 C14 and don't recall those two pieces being all that expensive. Not sure what other pieces are needed. If the main fairing is broke, I would replace it first and go for others as funds become available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts