RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasup dudes? As you can see, I'm stuck in BFK. Been here for a while and don't know when I'm leaving. All I can tell you is that we are still kicking *** every day. Tent life sucks. Community shower life sucks. Let's see, what else? Uh, oh yeah, gold is very cheap here. It's about 6 dollars per gram. I can't wait to get back and ride that bike among other things.

CRAZEECOOTER

·
Registered
499 Posts
oil

Glad to hear you made it ok. As long as you're there, any chance of buying into one or two of those oil wells? Could be some bucks there.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
glad to hear from you amigo. take care of yourself and your buddies even if you'd rather not shower with them. hope you're home soon.

scott :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Best Regards...!

WOW....! Way to go Cooter...! I was wondering where the heck have you been...? (Altough I was pretty sure you were kicking *** in Afghanistan). What means BFK..? Man I'm proud of you..! Take care and keep in touch...!

P.S. How's the handling of the bike with clip on's? I installed a Clubman Bar but maybe I'm going to install a "drag" bar. Not sure yet....

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Hey Crazeeman, real good to hear from ya, Dude. I remember you saying you had to leave before Christmas. Get back to the good old volunteer state soon. Oh, and ya gotta tell Rob what BFK means! Take care of yourself, Tom :D

·
9,816 Posts
Sorry, Jarel, I lost my head for a minute and forgot that Crazeeman will let him know exactly what it means. The term BFD comes up quite often in my line of work, but it's usually not a big deal after all. Tom ;)

·
Wants to be "Fade"....
2,600 Posts
Hey Cooter sounds like your having a good time.......don't drop the soap!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Personally I'd like to thank you and the rest of the troops for doing a great job. Hang in there dude it will be no time before your back the saddle again.
Hey Itztli..............it's (bum @#$%ing Kuwait):angel:

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Hang in there, man. Watch out for the "Camel Spiders"! I had one of them suckers try to chase me down in Saudi last year. I had to jump back in the vehicle to escape

Don't worry about taking names.....just kick-***!!

Z

·
0 Posts
Hey Cooter! :D You stay safe out there! I did my time there in 90-91.....when showering, stay away from the Navy guys..hehehehe...:laugh: .....Be careful and come back home soon!

Pete

(ex-TSgt USAF, 12-years Active, 1982-1994)
(Grenada, Panama, Saudi Arabia)

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
Howdie Doo Cooter!

Glad to hear from you. Missed you around here. Hope you're coping well over there. Hey, do they let you ride military dirt bikes or anything? We could send you a few ZR-7 stickers. You could slap em on Uncle Sam's property and you'd feel right at home! :laugh:

Emrah

·
9,816 Posts
That would be Egypt, Rob. :D Tom Maybe we can compile a dictionary of military slang for you. When I was in the Army back in the late '70's the ads ran that the Army was "fun, travel, and adventure." Or FTA. What it really meant was "f... the Army. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts