RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new member, love the new forum, but it's strange going back and forth between the two. Had a lot of time today, slow day after my busy weekend, so I've been responding to all sorts of things. Looking forward to talking to all of you. Would be kinda neat to have a group ride sometime. Imagine 100 ZR-7's rolling down the rode together? Well, just a thought.
Tony
aka:MedZR7Treker.

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,811 Posts
Hey Tony, welcome to the best of the ZR7 hooligan site on the net!! Well, maybe hooligan is not the best description. Tom

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
I think that pretty much sums it up:laugh:

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hooligan

Hooligan, yes. That definitely describes me. Try to ride safe, but I like speed. Sometimes you just gotta pass the cager, especially when they're expecting you to. I don't split lanes, though. Rather wait for a good opening, then nail it. Full tuck, straight line, top end rush.....cool. I'm so glad I didn't re-enter motorcycling on a ZX9R, think I'd be dead by now. Had to re-learn, or rather just plain learn from scratch, riding and all it's situations. Maybe in a few more years, I'll be moving up to something like ZR11, something big , fast, and comfortable enough. For now, I'm satisfied. Round here, our bike is VERY rare. Kinda neat being at a rally with 3000 other bikes, and yours is a one of a kind, huh? The lonely hooligan, ha ha ha.

·
9,811 Posts
Well then, Hooligan it is. Um, ZR-7 Hooligan, I mean. As they say on SBW.com, "ride it like ya stole it." Tom :smilewink

·
Gold Member
947 Posts
MedZR7Treker said:
I'm a new member, love the new forum, but it's strange going back and forth between the two. Had a lot of time today, slow day after my busy weekend, so I've been responding to all sorts of things. Looking forward to talking to all of you. Would be kinda neat to have a group ride sometime. Imagine 100 ZR-7's rolling down the rode together? Well, just a thought.
Tony
aka:MedZR7Treker.
Imagine 100 ZR-7's rolling down the rode together? Well, just a thought.

You just might get your wish in July Tony. Well maybe not 100.

·
Gold Member
947 Posts
Tom Bozeman said:
What's this all about?
I came across this thread last year and since we are going a Long Island ride I thought I would bring back up it's just in the wrong place should be group rides oh well.

It's only taken over 4000 post to invite us to his pineapple uner the sea.:slap:

·
9,811 Posts
aralr said:

I came across this thread last year and since we are going a Long Island ride I thought I would bring back up it's just in the wrong place should be group rides oh well.

It's only taken over 4000 post to invite us to his pineapple uner the sea.:slap:
OK. :D

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
aralr said:

....to invite us to his pineapple uner the sea.:slap:
and it took me this long to realize that Tony watches Spongebob Squarepants. Who'da thunk it?:thud:

·
Forum Sales Manager
290 Posts
Martin64 3941 posts
MedZR7Treker 4387 posts
Tom Bozeman 3337 posts

These guys are the ZR7 super heroes!!! Way to go guys!!!!!!!

Eric

1 - 12 of 12 Posts