RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a regular on this forum for years when i had an 03 z1000. I sold it for an 08 concours. I love both bikes and the z1000 forum was excellent. Looks like the Connie 14 section needs help. I'll keep checking in.

·
Registered
850 Posts
After getting my 2K8Z1K (08/08), I found this forum. Bought the C14 in early 2012 and sadly my Z wasn't ridden much afterward. I just sold it about two weeks ago as it hadn't been ridden since the fall of 2013 - when I was still in TN.

My Connie is now over 27k miles.

Here is one of the last photos I took of the Z:

I was a regular on this forum for years when i had an 03 z1000. I sold it for an 08 concours. I love both bikes and the z1000 forum was excellent. Looks like the Connie 14 section needs help. I'll keep checking in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi; I'm a new member of this forum, I have a 09 concours bought it brand new wouldn't have any other bike, I've put 34,000 miles on it and feels like its just broke in. if I wrecked it I would run out and buy another. The only other bike I'd like to ride would be the H2 ninja that would be a thrill.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Hi; I'm a new member of this forum, I have a 09 concours bought it brand new wouldn't have any other bike, I've put 34,000 miles on it and feels like its just broke in. if I wrecked it I would run out and buy another. The only other bike I'd like to ride would be the H2 ninja that would be a thrill.
Welcome Tom

where ya from?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts