1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Holy crap that's funny!!! Gonna try and screenshot and piece it back together tomorrow at work if it's still up. This is the kinda thing that should NEVER GO AWAY!!! :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ha ha, I enjoyed it. And the seller is in Magnolia,TX-only about 40 miles from me.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
This is the second greatest EBay posting ever....there was a guy years ago who was auctioning off not only his family BUT the winner would also have the privledge of paying for this guy's airfare as so he could come to your house and kick you in the a$$. No joke.

I still love this ad. I want to meet this guy.

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
The two best ads I saw were the guy selling his ex-fiance's wedding dress ( the bearded dude put the dress on for the pictures, and the bidding went up into the thousands), and the guy selling his motorcycle because he thought his wife saying "do whatever the F... you want" meant he could buy the bike.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I took screen shots to save this.... epic! There was a guy some years ago called "the drunken sailor" that auctioned off his ex-wife's beenie baby collection. All these collector-freaks were enraged, couldn't beleive he would do that- some were saying it was a scam to sell fake one's. The guy was straight up "I dan't care what they are.... I'm taking the money to buy beer and power tools". It was great. But this helmet auction.... the best ever.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Yeah, this one has made the rounds on quite a few boards already.

Make sure you read the buyer's comment at the end of the Q&A!

·
Registered
217 Posts
"One guy was going to kick my butt. I asked him if he was going to hit me with his purse." :killingme

That's a good one.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Still makes me laugh. The world needs more postings like that one.

·
Registered
103 Posts
lmao - now THAT was funny. :killingme Glad Ebay didn't take it down already.

Bid is up to $7 already.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts