RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gotten a ZR-7s seat from this company? What does anyone know about them and the seats. Also do you know what shipping to the USA would be?

I went to Bing translation and could translate the whole page.

Kawasaki Motorrad Sitze - Motorradsitzbank-Wie-Neu.de

They look nice.

Thanks

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hmmm the seats are $152 AUD. Bargain. Depends on postage. Oh just translated the page, you have to send them your old seat. That would be were the cost would add.

·
Silver Member
1,727 Posts
I think it's time I took a holiday in Germany :)
i assume by holiday you meen vacation in american english ? well i have often thought of taking a (holiday) in aussie but i never will make it. scared of flying and boats so i guess i am out of luck. i really like what i see in pics over there though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Has anyone gotten a ZR-7s seat from this company? What does anyone know about them and the seats. Also do you know what shipping to the USA would be?

I went to Bing translation and could translate the whole page.

Kawasaki Motorrad Sitze - Motorradsitzbank-Wie-Neu.de

They look nice.

Thanks
I know that this is an old post, but I've just picked up an 01 ZR7S and I am setting it up for touring (Sturgis 2015). This seat looks more comfortable than Corbin, and the price is right... I'll be checking out shipping charges with DHL and see if it makes it worth it to get this seat or get a Corbin instead.

·
Registered
8,691 Posts
You know who makes amazing covers? Right here.

http://www.luimoto.com/?c=1

Slow service, for sure. Quality is very, very good.

I dont knwo hwo th emoney works out, but give them a try if you dont deal with the company your talking about.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
there is a guy in Poland that does good cover but you have to send him the seat and im not doing that in case it gets lost

·
Registered
853 Posts
I have 2 Corbin saddles I Gunfighter Solo on my 99' ZRX 1100/ 05' ZRX1200R and a Gunfighter & Lady for my 00' ZR7 & 01' ZR7S with an optional backrest. They are very well made and super comfortable on short and long rides. The after sale service is very good. Why go any where else if you live in the USA.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I carved out the stock seat, put in memory foam, gel pad and anal beads. Not bad for 6 hours or less. If I had to ride more I would stuff my cover under the beads in the back for a back rest.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know it's an old thread...but I have a seat modification from the company in #1. The company is german but they manufactured in Poland.

My seat is without ZR7-Logo, but with gelpad (more comfortable). I payed approx. 190€. Unfortunately, I don't know if they will ship worldwide...

qvuDTvJDI7-GpRSnO_EhUWDd1UtyxmDSYRmP9-ne7LWBhQIRpvSlE4pfPi-AAwy_ZnI4kQM5M3Ie-SXfIA=w1328-no-tmp.jpg

If you wish I can post some more detailied pics.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
That seat looks pretty cushy vs. my Corbin. My problem was I wanted to sit back a bit farther so, I ended up slotting the seat mount and then moving to move the tank back a bit also to close the gap it made between tank and seat. It helped quite a bit.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Hmm, I've always been one to crowd forward on the saddle. That comes from my years of racing. more weight on the front end.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts