RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3/4 Length- Size 42 Reg, (snug with Liner -6ft 205lbs for reference) Great Leather! Gold Label HG. A very versitile all-weather leather jacket. LINER is an insanely warm alluminized polyester fibre. Reg. sub freezing wear with liner. If I wear the liner in the jacket, its T-shirt only underneath. Liner snaps in very cleanly. Lots of pockets, Under arm Zipper Vents are mesh matched in liner. Light/Average wear, Verylight scuff left shoulder. Overall Very Clean jacket with rarely used liner.

other pictures available upon request.

Paid $425+
Asking $175 + Shipping

Will entertain any reasonable offer.

Cheers
James
[email protected]

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Am I asking too much?

If anyone can explain why this may be too much, I'd certainly entertain any sort of logical offer. Just throwin that out there.

Cheers

·
West Coast Moderator
13,041 Posts
Offpeak said:
If anyone can explain why this may be too much, I'd certainly entertain any sort of logical offer. Just throwin that out there.

Cheers
Because it won't fit me and that's too much to pay for a jacket I can't wear...... :cool:

It is a good looking jacket though and if I wore a 42 I'd consider it.

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,141 Posts
Looks good to me. Wont fit though.

·
Gold Member/Community Dad
5,741 Posts
James,

Already have a HG leather, shorter - got it with a bike purchase 5 years ago (think it's 15+ yrs old), quality stuff and still holding up fine.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I maybe interested, I'm 5-10 but only weight 160. I normally wear a sweatshirt in the fall and spring. Think it would be too tight?

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,141 Posts
James used to be very active here on the forum but is not very active any more. You may want to PM or email him to get a quicker response.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JonF said:
James used to be very active here on the forum but is not very active any more. You may want to PM or email him to get a quicker response.
Hey Jon, how have you been? Yeah the ZR is gone to a good home, and now a few last things.

lagalaxy8,
sounds like it would be a decent fit for you, as its a little tight on me.
You could probably wear a sweatshirt even with the liner in. The vents under the arms offer good ventilation. Let me know if need any other pics or info.

Jons right, email me if you need a quicker reply.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
3/4 Length- Size 42 Reg, (snug with Liner -6ft 205lbs for reference) Great Leather! Gold Label HG. A very versitile all-weather leather jacket. LINER is an insanely warm alluminized polyester fibre. Reg. sub freezing wear with liner. If I wear the liner in the jacket, its T-shirt only underneath. Liner snaps in very cleanly. Lots of pockets, Under arm Zipper Vents are mesh matched in liner. Light/Average wear, Verylight scuff left shoulder. Overall Very Clean jacket with rarely used liner.

other pictures available upon request.

Paid $425+
Asking $175 + Shipping

Will entertain any reasonable offer.

Cheers
James
[email protected]
Hey James,
I know this is a very old post and who knows if youre still alive, but did this jacket come with pockets for armor? Im looking to purchase a premium vintage example, and Im trying to find as much info as possible about the Dakar model.

Cheers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts