RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all .. I am new to the forum .. I have an 08 meanie .. I was wondering if anyone has tried the sideburner exhaust & if they have had any problems ? I am looking to get this exhaust .. I currently have a cobra exhaust & its not giving me any problems just not as loud as I would like .

·
Registered
905 Posts
hello my08meanie welcome to the forum. theres a few guys on here with the sideburners never heard of any probs from them but have heard if you want loud these definately are

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks uriahk .. the pipes should be in on monday installed on the weekend .. I will let the forum know how it turns out .

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Hello my08meanie & welcome to the forum. Glad you signed in. Theres a few guys on here with the sideburners
& they look awsome. They make a Meany sound like a race car. If I had the funds I'd have them on my bike...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yea .. rkr0923 thats the look I want as far as the exhaust goes .. I am getting the chrome though .. it should be here sometime today & I hope to have it installed later on will post pics .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for posting the link rkr923 .. I may just use that link depending on how loud the pipes are at idle & slow riding.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2013-03-04_17-52-56_220.jpg Pipes came in today

·
Registered
2,731 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
i know exactly how you feel steammaker it was a tossup for me between those and the muzzy's

·
Registered
135 Posts
Love mine as well. The only issue I've had was that I had to get the rear mount re-welded. The original weld broke.
right side.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
905 Posts
LOL! Uriahk, if you change out to Sideburners then I am first in line for your Muzzy's!!!
lol your request has been noted. but just so you know i love them and even though that sideburner looks awesome im glad i got muzzys instead

·
Registered
923 Posts
How bout some sound clips of those sid burners guys, most of the videos ive heard from them the cameras mic was weak and it just sounds like static I think because the camera man always has the camera to close to the pipes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone ... the pipes sound great just what I was looking for , I recently ordered a side mount license plate bracket at that time I will relocate the turn signals to clean up the tail section of the bike ... with more changes to come .. I really appreciate all of the support from everyone .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NYinfamous I have tried to upload a video but I cant seem to get it done .. but they sound awesome .

1 - 20 of 41 Posts