RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BTW, you can all wish Rosemary and me Happy Anniversary !!

29 years.

Just came back from a boozy dinner at a nearby restaurant (which meant we could walk home :) )

Good night.

Scott (mac99)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Happy Anniversary!

Scottmac,

Twenty nine years of wedded bliss! Congratulations to both of you! I hope you see twenty nine more!!!!!

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Congratulations on 29 years, Scott!! That is fantastic. Kim and I celebrate 4 years on January 9, 2002. Tom :)

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow - I'm a bit overwhelmed ...

Glenn, no idea what the recipe is. I can offer three suggestions, based on my long experience of families, life, etc:

1. Develop a taste for red wine as soon as possible in life

2. Be prudent (but not miserly) with your money

3. Never give up ... if you give up you lose, if you don't give up you might win.

Maybe others have some suggestions ?

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yeah - one more thing ... if you can together survive your kids going through the teenager stage, then you can together survive anything.

:) :) :)

·
Maintenance Overlord
5,609 Posts
30th Anniversary

Congratulations Scott

We have one up on you, we have been married 30 years on the 6th Jan I even remembered ..after some prompting from my daughter

My wife Rose is currently on a teaching assignment in Thailand which has advantages and disadvantages.

My secret to wedded bliss is to allow the partner to have his/her independence and to look after your kids

Keep upright.

Graeme Gould at Byron Bay the most Easterly part of Australia.

·
Registered
164 Posts
i havent kept a woman for more than 6 months...ha!

but i havent been trying...perhaps i'll meet one worth trying with at some point.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts