RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

Group tire buy?

5K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  goodapollo491 
#1 ·
Is there somewhere we can start a group tire buy?

#3 ·
Yea we all need new tires more than a new Corbin seat . . . not sure how this would work, but hopefully the person who handles the Corbin seat buy could shine some light. :dunno:

#7 ·
Alright sounds good, who that is an authorized vendor sells tires? Who needs to approve it? Thanks!

#10 · (Edited)
I didn't see where motospecialties sold tires, I'll send them an email about it tomorrow though.

I'm thinking about maybe trying out some Michelin Pilot power 2ct . . . or Battlax BT016

#9 ·
Great idea!

Great idea! I need tires for both the ZR and the Z!!!
I'd prefer not to get bridgestone though...... they cup up in the center too much.............

I'm willing to try anything else...........

#14 ·
Road2's would be better. They last, they grip, they look cool. Yes-sir.

#17 ·
I talked to one of the guys from motospecialties(forgot his name but really helpful) He was saying that there really isn't that big of a markup on tires. I checked his prices on the battlax bt016's which is what I'm getting and they were pretty reasonably priced with shipping and all. I'm probably going to get them from him when the time comes b/c I want to support a company that supports this forum. Good luck with your decisions

#21 ·
If anyone is in the chicago land area/northern Illinois, there is a motorsport dealer that has prices lower than anyone I checked. PM me for info... I dont know if I am allowed to post shops/dealers that don't support the forum.

#23 ·
Hey bum, its Nielson enterprises in Grays Lake, IL. Im sure they will ship but it may kill the price of the tire. I paid $139 for a 190/50/R17 Dunlop Roadsmart

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.