RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I agree with you about the foothills to the east. I rode up to Sonora and Angels Camp back in Oct. and it was great. I would really like to join a group ride up to Yosemite or over to the coast. Doesn't matter, just let me know when.

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Steve, I think we need you in the planning of this one too. What are some of the Hwy numbers you've ridden?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Martin,

I've ridden up hwy 120 to Sonora and also hwy 49 to Angels camp. They both offer great views with a few nice turns thrown in to keep you smiling. I was thinking about a ride to Yosemite, when it warms up later this spring. Another ride I have in mind is to some of the old Spanish missions in the Monterey area. Do you have any ideas on where you would like to ride?

:cool:

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
It's still up in the air, and I'll take all the ideas we can get together and then make up a couple tentitive "packages", and then finalize it from there. The way it's looking so far is 2 separate rides, one from So.Cal and the other from No.Cal to a meeting place somewhere in the middle (Hollister?). But any way we do it, it'll be in the best interest of the ride and riders to do this in 2 days. 1/2 to 3/4 day there, get in a group ride, spend the night and then do some more riding together and then another 1/2 to 3/4 day ride home. Or maybe meet in the middle closer to Yosemite and take about the same amount of time there and back. We're going to need input from all that are interested in participating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts