RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have Driven D3 grips on there Z. I saw some at the shop I go to the other day and they were sweet. Just wondering some first hand experience with them.

here is the site
http://www.drivenracing.com/content.cfm/go/grips-home

Since my bike is white I was looking at the black ones with the white grip part.

Any knowledge is welcomed.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Anyone have Driven D3 grips on there Z. I saw some at the shop I go to the other day and they were sweet. Just wondering some first hand experience with them.

here is the site
http://www.drivenracing.com/content.cfm/go/grips-home

Since my bike is white I was looking at the black ones with the white grip part.

Any knowledge is welcomed.
i didnt find the Z1000 on the "fit your bike" section. I wouldnt mind getting the middle set in Black with Red grip. Do you know how much?

·
Registered
883 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They make them that fit our bars for sure.

Thats a good price on that site, but I wonder what the shipping is?

@ my shop they run $50

·
Registered
217 Posts
ive tried some knock offs and they looked great but I didn't like the way they felt. I also didn't like the aluminum it slipped on my glove too much couldn't get a good grip. The throttle grip was a pain to put in. Then again they were from HK.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
These look pretty sweet. I am needing new ones cause my spider ones melted on the throttle side so I can't stand riding without gloves cause it feels all gooey.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These look pretty sweet. I am needing new ones cause my spider ones melted on the throttle side so I can't stand riding without gloves cause it feels all gooey.
melted because of that HOT south Texas sun uh? I feel ya on that one. I almost always wear my gloves when I ride anywhere.

By the way I just noticed you painted your bike. Where the big pic's at?

·
Registered
293 Posts
I just got the Rizoma's which look pretty similar. The throttle side acts as the tube and cable holder and actually made the action on that less sloppy.
It takes some getting used to keeping your thumb in the scallop area, but they are pretty comfortable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts