RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, its been a while since I posted. But I was helping clean out some stuff in Ambers shed, and there is a decent amount of parts that Gavin had accumulated. Lots of misc. parts from various bikes, and some from the Z-king. There is A complete, less header, turbocharger assy, some triples, and some plastic, as far as big parts go. I have pictures, and will try and post them later today/tonight. I am basically putting out a feeler now to see if anyone is even interested, or if I should scrap everything. Like I said, I can't give you models or makes for this stuff, but maybe you guys can tell from the pictures.

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
Nice of you to help out. If anyone can ID some parts please speak up.

·
Registered
242 Posts
parts

Nice of you to help out. If anyone can ID some parts please speak up.
looks like a 03-06 z1000 undertail and case guard pucks in there. I'd be willing to buy the pucks and maybe the turbo. Did you see any name or numbers on the hairdryer?

·
Registered
660 Posts
any info on the header?

·
Registered
691 Posts
I would definitely be interested in the turbo if you could hit me up with a price via pm.

as for the other stuff
First Pic:
engine case covers, one stock one aftermarket from first gen z
2 radiator cooling fans with too many blades to be stock for the z
you have what appear to be stock front breaks
Second Pic:
Suzuki plastics on the right
Z plastics on the left (white) first gen
Third Pic
second gen z stock exhaust
Stock rear MC and Caliper
in one bag there appear to be adjustable rearsets
in the other bag front calipers (triumph maybe)
not sure about the rear seat or frame covers.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Rear seat looks to be off a Yamaha r6 or r1 and there are triumph brake calipers in the bag.

·
West Coast Moderator
13,097 Posts
Ok, I know this is all in the attempt to help out, but if there are going to be any sales of these items on the site (after they have been identified) then let's have open sale/prices and none of this "pm me a price" stuff.

Thanks.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If anyone can help, PM me some common pricing for this stuff. It needs to find a new place to live.

Martin, as soon as I get some fair market value pricing, I will post it up on the original post. I just dont wanna put an exorbant price on something that is near worthless, or vice versa. Amber would like this stuff to be put to good use. And she nor I are good estimators...

·
Registered
709 Posts
I had talked to gavin about that turbo. Im trying to remember what it is. i want to say he told me it was a t3/t4

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Just looking at it, I'm almost 100% it's a T3/T4, however it'd be nice to know if it's a good brand or a generic cheaper one. Additionally, condition and overall use(mileage) of the turbo will definitely help determine price on it. If it's a used stock turbo off of a car(and it probably is), that might bring in $50-$100, but if it's a completely new/rebuilt Turbonetics T3/T4, well that could bring in a couple hundred more.

Based on the info I know RIGHT NOW, I'd offer $75 for that turbo, as long as it isn't bad/junk.

·
Registered
709 Posts
it is off a car if i remember, but about a year before he passed he said he had it rebuilt compstall

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll be back over there this evening after work, and I will let you know. I vaguely remember seeing the "Diamond Star" on it, indicating Mitsubishi, but I will let you know asap.

·
Registered
94 Posts
The black Suzuki plastic is off an 01-03 GSX-r 600/750/100 it is part of the lower RH fairing
He didn't have any front wheels did he?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No wheels. Just alot of various, misc parts. I have got the turbo with me today, but I cant figure any part numbers. It seems to be mostly casting numbers on the exhaust side. But i don't know. Let me know on what you may want. My '08 exhaust is just sitting there now. Plus whatever else stuff you saw in the pics. Its gotta go to a new home or in the dumpster. Make some offers.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'll be back over there this evening after work, and I will let you know. I vaguely remember seeing the "Diamond Star" on it, indicating Mitsubishi, but I will let you know asap.
if it's mitsubishi, could be td04(xx)-16 or 15, which is widely using for turbo bike projects up-to 8-9 psi

·
Registered
111 Posts
How much for the front Z calibers? I don't need them but would buy the for the right price. I'm thinking of powder coating all my gold stuff black or maybe Red then put some white detail.... Look good on the Blue Z?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am not sure what the going rate is for the calipers. Anybody care to chime in and post a fair rate?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts