RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
CONGRATS!!! I just got mine (July) and it is the same color. For the "rattle", it is indeed the tilt display. I just took of my wind screen, fitted the tilt display where i wanted it and zip-tied it on the back to give it some rigidity because its rubber mounted. Cut off excess zip tie/reinstall windscreen and no more rattle.

Also, let me recommend the evotech tail tidy. Very nice product, super easy install and great looks!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
How did you hook up the Koso gauges and how much work is it?
Do you have, did you make a wire diagram?

·
Registered
11 Posts
it would be impossible if i didnt have the shop manual.. but since i do it tooko me about 2 hours to make the diagram and get all the correct wires.. i have the guages on sale on our site and i can make you a wire diagram..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bio that's a bike to ride through hell on!! Do you have a medieval weapon of choice to brandish while riding that thing? or do you do you do like a machete monday, ball n chain tuesday type of thing?
F*ing EVIL looking!!!

...whats this filter you speak of?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
it would be impossible if i didnt have the shop manual.. but since i do it tooko me about 2 hours to make the diagram and get all the correct wires.. i have the guages on sale on our site and i can make you a wire diagram..
Bio, I assume your site is BIOHAZARDCYCLES DOT COM. The question was actually for a guy in the German Z forum. I let him know that there is a way, he may contact you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bio that's a bike to ride through hell on!! Do you have a medieval weapon of choice to brandish while riding that thing? or do you do you do like a machete monday, ball n chain tuesday type of thing?
F*ing EVIL looking!!!

...whats this filter you speak of?
HAHA.. thats funny i just got a new machette yesterday as well!! ill have to post some pics .. look at my photo bucket photobucket.com/biohazardcycles

I have BMC filters in stock now..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.