RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my 07 919 on this today

Love the bike so far, but there is a little rattling coming from the instrument cluster at around 4k rpm, anyone else experience this?

·
Registered
492 Posts
congrats

·
Banned
204 Posts
EXCELLENT!!! So far I love the blk/silver combo the bestest. Nice job, bro!

·
Registered
93 Posts
CONGRATS!!! I just got mine (July) and it is the same color. For the "rattle", it is indeed the tilt display. I just took of my wind screen, fitted the tilt display where i wanted it and zip-tied it on the back to give it some rigidity because its rubber mounted. Cut off excess zip tie/reinstall windscreen and no more rattle.

Also, let me recommend the evotech tail tidy. Very nice product, super easy install and great looks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
nice have the same one..
have on it
BMC filter
PCV
tail tidy
HID light
KOSO gauge
seat cowl
crg mirror
have glafer lines sitting on my work bench and zx10 controls

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
How did you hook up the Koso gauges and how much work is it?
Do you have, did you make a wire diagram?

·
Registered
11 Posts
it would be impossible if i didnt have the shop manual.. but since i do it tooko me about 2 hours to make the diagram and get all the correct wires.. i have the guages on sale on our site and i can make you a wire diagram..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bio that's a bike to ride through hell on!! Do you have a medieval weapon of choice to brandish while riding that thing? or do you do you do like a machete monday, ball n chain tuesday type of thing?
F*ing EVIL looking!!!

...whats this filter you speak of?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
it would be impossible if i didnt have the shop manual.. but since i do it tooko me about 2 hours to make the diagram and get all the correct wires.. i have the guages on sale on our site and i can make you a wire diagram..
Bio, I assume your site is BIOHAZARDCYCLES DOT COM. The question was actually for a guy in the German Z forum. I let him know that there is a way, he may contact you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bio that's a bike to ride through hell on!! Do you have a medieval weapon of choice to brandish while riding that thing? or do you do you do like a machete monday, ball n chain tuesday type of thing?
F*ing EVIL looking!!!

...whats this filter you speak of?
HAHA.. thats funny i just got a new machette yesterday as well!! ill have to post some pics .. look at my photo bucket photobucket.com/biohazardcycles

I have BMC filters in stock now..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bio, I assume your site is BIOHAZARDCYCLES DOT COM. The question was actually for a guy in the German Z forum. I let him know that there is a way, he may contact you.

yes thats us.. thnx im a site vendor on kawiforums ill have to see if this site is through verticalscope and add it as well..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts