RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..I'm kind of embarrassed I even have to ask but can someone please tell (or show) me where the "main taillight harness" is? I can't for the life of me see any harness that looks like the pic or looks like it would match up with the harness in the kit. BTW I got Kuryakyn part #4615 which they don't make anymore but is supposed to be for the Mean Streak. I have a Marauder but that shouldn't be an issue right? Thanks a ton!

·
Registered
472 Posts
The Marauder shouldn't be an issue but, when I installed a Scorpio alarm and went to use the plug and play wiring harness it didn't fit. I had to splice all the connections. So there may be some differences in the wiring harness between the MS and M95.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Marauder shouldn't be an issue but, when I installed a Scorpio alarm and went to use the plug and play wiring harness it didn't fit. I had to splice all the connections. So there may be some differences in the wiring harness between the MS and M95.
Thats gonna suck if it turns out to be that way.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Thats gonna suck if it turns out to be that way.
I just looked a the wiring harness schematics for both bikes at Bikebandit.com
And they are different. The MS has and additional harness that goes to the rear of the bike. Yep it sucks. You'll probably have to figure out which wires do what and then splice them.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for looking. I was trying to find exactly that. This sucks. Hope I can return it but I am guessing not because its electrical. So much for the differences on our bikes being only cosmetic. Looks like I am gonna have to sell this and hope I can come close to what I paid for it.

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts