RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took up the advice and went to BuyKawasaki.com. I purchased an incredible pair of Kawasaki Kevlar gloves and Kawasaki Velocity Pants. The only size availiable in the pants was a 36. Good thing that's what I wear. They came via UPS yesterday, Monday. I ordered them last Thursday and paid $29.99 each. The pants retail for somewhere near $150, and the gloves must be $70 or $80. I was worried that the picture on the website wouldn't do either justice, and was really worried that the pants would be lightweight and cheap. Both items are awesome, and I have seldom come across a better deal.
Sadly, I just went to the website again, and it seems like the big sale has ended. I hope others got good deals too.

-Sam :cool:

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
My jacket didn't quite turn out as good as I thought it would be, but I'm still happy with it...especially at the price I got it for. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
glad you are happy with the order SamNavy. i also got a pair of the pants (in a 36) and they fit great. i have never had a pair of leather pants before, but they sure feel nice. i also got some 4 dollar tank tops for the girlfriend.. she loves 'em :)

josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts