RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After almost a months wait, I finally got my XXXL Arai Signet GT in Forte Blue/White today. The pics on the Arai page do NOT do the thing justice. This is one sharp looking lid!!!

Got it for $447 out the door form the local BMW/Arai dealer. Ya I know I could have done better on line but I decided I wanted a place to walk into and get service if need be.

It fits REAL snug, especially on the sides of my head. But I know it will break in LOTS form what I am told. As long as it doesn't whistle like my HJC-CL12 I'll be happy.

Ahhh now to wait another 2 months to pull the ZR out of storrage and go for a test drive with the new lid.

And for you 2001 guys the red/white one looks AWESOME!!!! too.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Those are cool looking helmets, I've looked in to getting an Arai myself, but I currently want the Black Miguel Duhamel Shoei RF-900 replica. Should go good with the FZ-1 if I decide to get it.

·
Silver Member
881 Posts
Ahhh now to wait another 2 months to pull the ZR out of storrage and go for a test drive with the new lid.

Ahh come on admit it. You are sitting around on the couch watching TV and wearing the thing as we speak :rolleyes:

:)

·
MotoMacGyver
2,545 Posts
Dude, don't laugh. I've actually worn mine playing Colin McRae Rally on Playstation before! :(

Emrah

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
titomike said:

Ahh come on admit it. You are sitting around on the couch watching TV and wearing the thing as we speak :rolleyes:

:)
I thought I saw someone outside the window... I've been wearing it a "little" around the house :eek: I have actually thought about having my wife drive my car and sticking my head out of the sun roof for a few miles just to test it :laugh:

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts