RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you look REAL hard, it's a ZR7... Z(mowe(R))4+2+1=7. The cc's are a little off at 726, it's missing two cylinders, and the HP is a little off at 24, but it's still a Kawi. I've already ordered my first mod; an external, high capacity, dual-stage air cleaner. Still have my two bikes, but my how times change. How y'all been doing?

·
Administrator
2,648 Posts
If you look REAL hard, it's a ZR7... Z(mowe(R))4+2+1=7. The cc's are a little off at 726, it's missing two cylinders, and the HP is a little off at 24, but it's still a Kawi. I've already ordered my first mod; an external, high capacity, dual-stage air cleaner. Still have my two bikes, but my how times change. How y'all been doing?
Hi mate! Long to no hear. I hope things are ok in your world.

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
DF! It has been a while it seems.
She looks like a 'beaut, and we both know red is the fastest color!!
Zero turn model?

You just need a Corbin seat and to make some brackets for a top and a pair of side cases and you'll be ready for some long distance mowing tours of the surrounding countryside!
Maybe some driving lights too to help you see any wildlife in your path.

Glad you've been surviving this little hiccup in life we've all been living thru.

As for what's new I'm a two bike owner now like you. No Harley's though. Went with another of the "H" brands - Honda. ( they make mowers too....)
The new bike isn't 738cc either... it's a little off as well at 1261cc's & 117hp

Reactions: Ozninjaguy
1 - 4 of 4 Posts