RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a mean streak in person for the first time.

2006 meanstreak for 5500

Is this a good buy?

I fell in love with the bike once I saw it and think it would be a great fit for me.

the bike has 4900 miles.

thanks for any help.

K.Y.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Assuming the bike is in good condition or better I'd say that's fair. Seller have any wiggle room? I've seen others asking as much as $6500. Is it an SE? Any idea how well its been maintained?

Chris

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought my 06 MS with 9500 miles and paid $5475, Haven't been disappointed. Did come with Cobra pipes, FI2000,17" Memphis screen, and soft bags.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I bought my 06 MS with 9500 miles and paid $5475, Haven't been disappointed. Did come with Cobra pipes, FI2000,17" Memphis screen, and soft bags.
good buy...got my 08SE in Feb and it had 11k miles and paid 4995. I think was fair price...put about 2k in it so far...sigh.....gonna have in it as much as i paid before im done! lol

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Saw a mean streak in person for the first time.

2006 meanstreak for 5500

Is this a good buy?
Sounds like a good deal.
Bought my -07 with 0 miles for $14.400... :~

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sounds about right, offer a little less see if he'll take it. I just bought a 06 5000. gslam, u got a deal
Yes I did, local dealer had it on showroom floor for 8k......he had it on FB for 4995. i didnt even haggle....was trying to move some inventory.....I almost went with a road king he had on CL for 10,300 happy with my choice tho!

·
Registered
113 Posts
bought my 05 for 4700 last year....

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Bought my 04 for $4000 last year, but have put quite a bit of $$$ in it...:( Just look at my signature!!! Still have more to list, but ran out of space to add it!! SHOOT ME NOW!!!...lol.

·
Registered
376 Posts
damn...i was feeling really good with my 02 last year for $4300. I feel hosed.

·
Registered
154 Posts
My 1st question would be what's it got on it, or is it stock? What do you plan to do with it (mods)? I've seen stock bikes for the same price as ones with the big three. I got lucky with mine. I didn't really know what I was looking for when I got it, I bought it for the color, but it had big three done. That would have cost me $$$ down the line, as I would have added them anyways.

Post some pics, there's lots of knowledge on this forum.

Just fair warning these bikes are addicting, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
bought my '06 last september for 5200 but it had 2k in add on's not including the custom flames on the tank and only 6700 miles on it. and i traded another bike in on it and got 3700 on that,so i feel pretty good.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I just got an 03 with 10.5K on it for $3900. Windshield, Mustang seat, Kuryakyn grips & pegs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts