RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wearing icon field armor legs under my regular jeans when going on canyon rides with a group, but I think I need to upgrade to something that holds the knee pads/shin guards in place better as well as being more comfortable and convenient.

The pants and jeans I wear are around 28x28, however 28 x 30 would probably fit as well. I'm about 5'5" and slim.

I've searched everywhere and it seems the smallest waist size for motorcycle pants is 30, which makes it even more difficult to find pants that fit.

Maybe I should just get a 1 piece suit, size 46 EU since the waist size wouldn't matter as much since it's not what holds pants up? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
217 Posts
I bought these a few weeks ago I can wear them all day. I even used them when playing paintball they were pretty comfortable and they have 2 different lengths Knox Kneed Guards although maybe a 1 or 2pc suit may be better just need to try them on.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
or buy something you like and take it to a tailor to get the perfect fit.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Rubix,
Getting some custom tailored leather would probably be your best bet. I've had a lot of items altered and custom-made for me here: http://zcustom.com/

They're conveniently located in Santa Ana, and know what they're doing.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rubix,
Getting some custom tailored leather would probably be your best bet. I've had a lot of items altered and custom-made for me here: http://zcustom.com/

They're conveniently located in Santa Ana, and know what they're doing.
Wow, they're pretty close to me. I'll have to check them out. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
I have to get 2 to 3 inches cut off all riding pants or they just bunch up at my ankles... sucks being short legged!

·
Registered
217 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts