RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just purchased my 1st bike 2day and ride it home 4rm the dealership 2 have a burnt oil smell and a funny whiteish creamy fluid leaking near the engine. Also my bike ran hot and leaked antifreeze. I’m curious if I should return my bike 2 the dealership and get my money back!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What year is the bike? Where is the white fluid actually coming from? Where is the antifreeze coming from?
What year is the bike? Where is the white fluid actually coming from? Where is the antifreeze coming from?
its a 2016 and the fluid apparently turned out 2b chain wax bcuz it’s a new chain. I wasn’t able 2c where antifreeze came 4rm but the dealership claimed it was bcuz the radiator cap was slightly opened.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol. I thought you’d actually looked at the coolant and IT was creamy. Sorry mate I misunderstood what you were saying
No it was my first ride outta the show and it was leaking the funny fluid that turned out 2b chain wax and antifreeze started leaking after the Bike overheated. Turns out radiator cap wasn’t tight

1 - 10 of 10 Posts