RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought it as a project, planned to cut em short, debaffle, etc, etc. Simply don't have the time or money to do so. Local pickup only, excellent condition. I also have a rear rim (Red) for sale. Someone make me a reasonable offer and come get em!!!!!! I'm in Kissimmee, Fl.

I'm up to trade any Z parts or gear, Would really like a belly pan. In resonable condition as long as it's not too beat up

·
Registered
929 Posts
Bought it as a project, planned to cut em short, debaffle, etc, etc. Simply don't have the time or money to do so. Local pickup only, excellent condition. Someone make me a reasonable offer and come get em!!!!!! I'm in Kissimmee, Fl.
Why don't we have more Z owners in the midwest? Why don't we have more Z owners in the midwest selling stuff like this..... WHY!? :ripped: /rant

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry brutha, I feel your pain. It's just a hassle to get em all wrapped up and shipped. Take a fam trip to Disney and while your here we'll do some Bizz :)

I'm up to trade any Z parts or gear, Would really like a belly pan. In resonable condition as long as it's not too beat up

·
Registered
929 Posts
Sorry brutha, I feel your pain. It's just a hassle to get em all wrapped up and shipped. Take a fam trip to Disney and while your here we'll do some Bizz :)

...but I don't have any kids, and I am already in the magic kingdom; my 40hr work week, LMAO!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
How much for the exhaust? I'm in Jacksonville just a hop skip and a jump away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts