RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend wants the S4 pipes from Fuggin, but I am unable to find a vendor that sells them...any help?

·
Registered
694 Posts
I used pipe city when I got mine

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have the 1st generation fuggin s4 w/ heat shields for sale if interested. I purchased them about 4 months ago from another member and put roughly 7k miles on them. The headers are blued bad but the heat shields cover it up. They sounded great but I liked the sound of the stripper classics better. I'll take $280 for them shipped anywhere in the U.S.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Fuggin Fabrication was bought out by Drew's Garage. I spoke directly with Drew and was told that he shut the business down. He told me that there was not enough sales to warrant keeping it open, so unless someone else continues where Doug left off, they are done. I see Wicked Bros. still have a website, so maybe they can do one offs, but that would be way expensive!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Fuggin Fabrication was bought out by Drew's Garage. I spoke directly with Drew and was told that he shut the business down. He told me that there was not enough sales to warrant keeping it open, so unless someone else continues where Doug left off, they are done. I see Wicked Bros. still have a website, so maybe they can do one offs, but that would be way expensive!
He shut it down? Dang... Just got my replacement set put on last weekend and am shipping them my old ones back this week. Guess it might not matter that much to them anymore. Kinda sucks though.

·
Registered
598 Posts
He shut it down? Dang... Just got my replacement set put on last weekend and am shipping them my old ones back this week. Guess it might not matter that much to them anymore. Kinda sucks though.
How much do you want for them? What was the issue with them? Might ask if they want them back, or have you sell them as-is to someone.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
How much do you want for them? What was the issue with them? Might ask if they want them back, or have you sell them as-is to someone.
They wanted me to ship them back to them, and I still have the prepaid FedEx sticker to do so. (Just haven't gotten to boxing 'em up this week yet.) If they don't want 'em, of course I'd try to make a buck off of 'em. I have a sneaking suspicion that the set I have on now, the new ones, won't be lasting that long either. The problem? RUST!! Surface rust busting through the ceramic all over the place. That, and water spots. They look like crap, and since I'm a "poser" who enjoys the notion of having a trophy or two for his shining abilities, I'm more into the looks of 'em...rust simply won't do!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
They wanted me to ship them back to them, and I still have the prepaid FedEx sticker to do so. (Just haven't gotten to boxing 'em up this week yet.) If they don't want 'em, of course I'd try to make a buck off of 'em. I have a sneaking suspicion that the set I have on now, the new ones, won't be lasting that long either. The problem? RUST!! Surface rust busting through the ceramic all over the place. That, and water spots. They look like crap, and since I'm a "poser" who enjoys the notion of having a trophy or two for his shining abilities, I'm more into the looks of 'em...rust simply won't do!
look into having jet hot coat them, I have heard their coatings are really good.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
look into having jet hot coat them, I have heard their coatings are really good.
That's my next option, me thinkst. Will definitely be looking into pricing sometime in the near future.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts