RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
My manuals are on my other comp which is down atm. (which gen is your bike?) And my bike is at my sisters so cant check it for you, but we have a return line on these too, so where does it hook up? The main line (the one with the not so quick disconnect) feeds the fuel rail but isn't there a return line from there somewhere too? Sorry not much help but I can pull my tank and look at it tomorrow, I going over to where my bikes at to put a new pp3 on the front, so if no one else answers I'll have a better idea tomorrow evening, that'd be EST for me by the way.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. I know there is the main line with the disconnects on the ends that go to the rail. I’m talking about a single rubber line that comes off a 90 degreee fitting at the very bottom of the pump and then goes to a fitting on the back end of the gas tank. I have it pictured in my first post and here’s another pic of it. My bike is an 08. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another reason I think it’s a pickup for the lower part of the tank is the pump assembly sits inside a baffle in the tank to retain fuel around the pump.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts