RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

For Sale:

2007 ZX-10R Ebony Black Wheels in MINT condition. Straight, and no damages.
(Comes with Z750 rear axle and caliper bracket, both needed for wheel swap to Z1000)

Asking $500 OBO

2007 ZX-10R Front Rotors (Includes 10 new stainless steel mounting bolts, still in Kawi bags)

Asking $100 OBO [SOLD]

·
Registered
242 Posts
wheels

Guys,

For Sale:

2007 ZX-10R Ebony Black Wheels in MINT condition. Straight, and no damages.
(Comes with Z750 rear axle and caliper bracket, both needed for wheel swap to Z1000)

Asking $500 OBO

2007 ZX-10R Front Rotors (Includes 10 new stainless steel mounting bolts, still in Kawi bags)

Asking $100 OBO
good price! wish I didn't just buy a set elsewwhere. LMK if you sell it to a ZX owner because I can"t find any z750 parts for the conversion right now.
Chris

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good price! wish I didn't just buy a set elsewwhere. LMK if you sell it to a ZX owner because I can"t find any z750 parts for the conversion right now.
Chris
Where are you located? I'll sell you the Z750 axle and caliper bracket if you want? The nut and washer are with the axle, as well as the two black parts that sit in the Z750 swingarm. I'll take $25 bucks for the parts, but they'll be at least $10 to ship...I guess it depends on where you are.

If you're interested, let me know, no worries either way.

Cheers,
Rem

·
Registered
242 Posts
axle

Where are you located? I'll sell you the Z750 axle and caliper bracket if you want? The nut and washer are with the axle, as well as the two black parts that sit in the Z750 swingarm. I'll take $25 bucks for the parts, but they'll be at least $10 to ship...I guess it depends on where you are.

If you're interested, let me know, no worries either way.

Cheers,
Rem
That would be great! I will take both. I am in NJ 08520 USA. Pm me your paypal and I will send it to you when I get back from the race at Dover tomorrow.
thanks,
Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts