RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale:

These are a set of undamaged frame sliders removed from my 06 Z1000. They have Hyperpro stickers on them...easy to remove. Included is a set of custom made highway pegs that slip fit into the frame sliders. They're adjustable for position and the length of your legs. The fit snugly into the sliders, and can be installed and uninstalled in seconds.

I didn't use them much, but they do work well if you have some long days to put in on the highway, etc. (I did a lot of travelling on my Z1000...lol)

Asking $75 shipped in Canada and the lower 48 States. This includes the frame sliders and hwy pegs.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Ha, so that is the direction you went instead of using the crash protectors you sold me... Very interested and innovative.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha, so that is the direction you went instead of using the crash protectors you sold me... Very interested and innovative.
Ha...yeah, what can I say...I go a little wacky in the winter...lol. They're not the sexiest lookin' things, but they work...believe me..lol. I did two 900 mile days in June, back to back...my knees thanked me for it...lol.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Do you still have the peg set for sale and will it fit a 2001 ZR-7S?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you still have the peg set for sale and will it fit a 2001 ZR-7S?
Yessir, I still have 'em...but I couldn't tell you if they'd fit a ZR-7S...I don't believe I've ever even seen one of those bikes up close...

I guess the only part in question would be the frame sliders....the hwy pegs themselves are just sort of generic, and could be adapted to fit anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts