RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
******************SOLD*******

I have a Yoshimura Carbon Fiber Slip on for sale. This fits the 09-10 Ninja 650 and can also fit the older generation. It has around 1500 miles on it. I got this because I loved the look and sound but then I sold my bike. This is the carbon fiber model! The decibel killer is included (and comes preinstalled). It can be removed with an allen wrench. The DB killer has been installed for about half of the exhausts life.

The exhaust is in the same condition that you would get a new one in except for the road grime and pipe discoloration. The pipe has changed colors (I presume from heat) on the part that connects to the header before the resonator. It can not be seen when installed and is normal. The rest of the pipe is in great condition.

All hardware/instructions included.

Price: $325 + Shipping. PayPal or local Pickup ok. Located in Gainesville GA.
Shipping will be through my UPS business account. It should be around $8 or $9 depending on your location. This exhaust is $400 new at indysuperbikes.

PM for more info or email information.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im sure its similar to the 09. Its super easy on the 09. you just take the stock off loosen (or remove) the rear set and install exhaust. It attaches on the rear set mount. Its easier than the arrow I had.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts