RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: Termignoni Exhaust - Rizoma Rear Sets

Alright so I bought some rearsets and a full exhaust from jrtz80. I like the rearsets I bought from him better than my Riz ones, but I like my Muzzy exhaust better than the Termignoni one I bought from him (due to my single sided swingarm. if I had the stock swingarm I would go for the Termingnoni exhaust). Therefore I will be selling my old Riz sets and my new (to me) Termingnoni exhaust.

This is the descirption of the exhaust he posted-

Full Termignoni conical exhaust 4-2-1 (titanium/stainless). It just got shortened at a local machine shop and looks great! It's the one in my sig but shortened. It is in perfect condition. It looks like nothing else out there and I got compliments everywhere. Paid about $1800 for it. Pics available.

I bought this for $425 shipped so that is what I will be looking to get.

View attachment 49009

View attachment 49010

View attachment 49011

I also have Rizoma rearests. They are black and in really good condition. It is not shown but they come with a bracket to hang your exhaust. You can also use the bracket as rear pegs if you want, even though that is not what they are designed for. I bought these for $350 shipped a few months ago so that is what I will be looking to get.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And pics of the rearsets

DSCN1871.JPG

View attachment 49012

Oh and frank booth has first dibs on the rearsets if he wants them, if not they are open

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exhaust sold pending payment

Beautiful rear sets still availible :alcy:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Rearsets sold pending payment

Edit - Rearsets SOLD

·
Registered
347 Posts
Wow, nice stuff at great prices!! Nicely done!

Goddamn I gotta get me one of those lifts...

And bike looks great btw!!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, nice stuff at great prices!! Nicely done!

Goddamn I gotta get me one of those lifts...

And bike looks great btw!!
Ha, thanks man. I have been meaning to shoot you over a couple pics but I am trying to make some finishing touches to the Z first. Shoulda just bought your Akra system when I had the chance :bud: And yea the lift is nice, my knees and back are thanking me.

Everything is SOLD, I will try to ship tomorrow if I can get everything packaged up well tonight. My wife has work off Wednesday so worst case I will get them packaged up super nicely and have here ship the stuff then. I will try to ship tomorrow though, we will see what work allows. Thanks guys

:alcy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts