RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: Termignoni Exhaust - Rizoma Rear Sets

Alright so I bought some rearsets and a full exhaust from jrtz80. I like the rearsets I bought from him better than my Riz ones, but I like my Muzzy exhaust better than the Termignoni one I bought from him (due to my single sided swingarm. if I had the stock swingarm I would go for the Termingnoni exhaust). Therefore I will be selling my old Riz sets and my new (to me) Termingnoni exhaust.

This is the descirption of the exhaust he posted-

Full Termignoni conical exhaust 4-2-1 (titanium/stainless). It just got shortened at a local machine shop and looks great! It's the one in my sig but shortened. It is in perfect condition. It looks like nothing else out there and I got compliments everywhere. Paid about $1800 for it. Pics available.

I bought this for $425 shipped so that is what I will be looking to get.

View attachment 49009

View attachment 49010

View attachment 49011

I also have Rizoma rearests. They are black and in really good condition. It is not shown but they come with a bracket to hang your exhaust. You can also use the bracket as rear pegs if you want, even though that is not what they are designed for. I bought these for $350 shipped a few months ago so that is what I will be looking to get.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And pics of the rearsets

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire

View attachment 49012

Oh and frank booth has first dibs on the rearsets if he wants them, if not they are open

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Exhaust sold pending payment

Beautiful rear sets still availible :alcy:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Rearsets sold pending payment

Edit - Rearsets SOLD

·
Registered
347 Posts
Wow, nice stuff at great prices!! Nicely done!

Goddamn I gotta get me one of those lifts...

And bike looks great btw!!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, nice stuff at great prices!! Nicely done!

Goddamn I gotta get me one of those lifts...

And bike looks great btw!!
Ha, thanks man. I have been meaning to shoot you over a couple pics but I am trying to make some finishing touches to the Z first. Shoulda just bought your Akra system when I had the chance :bud: And yea the lift is nice, my knees and back are thanking me.

Everything is SOLD, I will try to ship tomorrow if I can get everything packaged up well tonight. My wife has work off Wednesday so worst case I will get them packaged up super nicely and have here ship the stuff then. I will try to ship tomorrow though, we will see what work allows. Thanks guys

:alcy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts