RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

I bought this from another member, and I just didn't have time to put it on. It is in fair condition; there are a number of bubbles in the chrome, and the gaskets will need to be replaced, but the unit is sound, I cleaned it up a little already. You can get a rebuild kit for unit from Kuryakn, and make the gaskets if you are handy. Additionally, it comes with a K&N filter, which I had not realized until I took it out of the box this weekend, and those things are $72 bucks alone on Amazon (pricey little ....). I will have the filter washed, dried and oiled with purchase!

I have never had it on my bike, so I can't tell you really any more than that.

I am just asking what I have in it; $80.00 plus shipping (which was about $13.00 when it was shipped to me USPS).

Thanks for looking!

Bruce IMG_0780.JPG IMG_0779.JPG IMG_0778.JPG IMG_0777.JPG IMG_0776.JPG IMG_0780.JPG

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reduced...

Folks,

I bought this from another member, and I just didn't have time to put it on. It is in fair condition; there are a number of bubbles in the chrome, and the gaskets will need to be replaced, but the unit is sound, I cleaned it up a little already. You can get a rebuild kit for unit from Kuryakn, and make the gaskets if you are handy. Additionally, it comes with a K&N filter, which I had not realized until I took it out of the box this weekend, and those things are $72 bucks alone on Amazon (pricey little ....). I will have the filter washed, dried and oiled with purchase!

I have never had it on my bike, so I can't tell you really any more than that.

I am just asking what I have in it; $80.00 plus shipping (which was about $13.00 when it was shipped to me USPS).

Thanks for looking!

Bruce View attachment 103154 View attachment 103162 View attachment 103170 View attachment 103178 View attachment 103186 View attachment 103154
How about 85, shipped?

B

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nobody wants to experiment?

Anybody want to make reasonable offer?

·
Registered
13 Posts
PM if you still have this.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still have this Hypercharger, anybody want the K&N filter? Come on, make me a reasonable offer!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts