RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Used Givi V35 Monokey Universal Side Cases for sale
I picked them up used without looking into the mounting hardware. I have a 2013 Ninja 650 and they do not make a system that I can use without drilling the bike.I should have read xhungus post Grab handles? We don't need no stinkin' grab handles! before I picked up the bags.

They Retail for $579 from Givi. You can get them for around $520 or so if you catch them on sale. These are the Cases only. You will need the Mounting Hardware or rack for your specific bike. I think that the Racks for this Case is the PLX series.

The Left Side case has some road rash on the corner. Its all cosmetic. They are in 100% working condition. The Right has some scratches on it but not like the rash on the Left Case. I am asking $250 for the set or best offer. You can also get the replacement plastics for the case between $50 -$110

Please let me know if you would like to see more pictures or have any questions. I have them posted on craigslist. in my area but figured I would post them here and see if anyone would like them. You can PM me or text me 609.220.9450

Thanks

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts