RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

Please note: This is just a feeler right now. I'm thinking about selling my '06 Z1000, and I'm planning on putting it all back to stock to sell. I'm assuming all of the following parts would sell, but I really have no idea what the used market is for any of this stuff....maybe it's more worth my while to just leave it all on the bike, I really don't know. Would anybody be interested in this stuff?

1. Akrapovic full stainless 4-into-1 system with Titanium hex can. (The 4-1 header is 2003-2006, the ti hex can is from the 07/08 full system. The mid-pipe O.D. is the same, so they still fit perfectly) [SOLD]
2. Hyperpro RSC Steering Damper (Black) [SOLD]
3. Corbin Seat w/ carbon look material and black piping.
4. GIpro digital gear indicator [SOLD]
5. Full 2006 ZX6R/636 front end kit, including forks, fender, calipers & pads, axle spacers, and braided Spiegler lines. The forks were stripped down by local suspension shop, and all oil, bushings, and seals were replaced. All new hardware was purchased for the axle clamps and calipers.
6. 2006 ZX6R/636 rear shock with hardware to mount to Z1000. (I purchased this and never used it, it has less than 5K on it.)
7. 2007 ZX-10R Ebony black wheels, and w/ Z750 rear axle and caliper mount. (These wheels are really clean, and are not damaged. All you would need are the custom spacers as noted in the swap thread. I never did install them)
8. Pazzo full length black levers w/ black adjusters.
9. R&G Racing case sliders. (Black delrin material)
10. Ventura Luggage System, including travel rack and bag, as well as the sport grab handle.
11. Luggage Locker "Elite Seat Sack". (This is a beautiful tail bag that is custom fitted to the Z1000 rear seat, top quality piece)

Anyway guys, this stuff is all in excellent condition, and I'm just trying to find out if it's worth my while to strip the stuff and sell it, or just let it all go with the bike if I sell it. I would appreciate your input. I have some other stuff kickin' around the garage too, but these are the main items I can think of. I figure most items are worth at least 50% of the new replacement prices.

Cheers,
Rem

·
Registered
217 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
35 Posts
PM sent WTB the;
10. Ventura Luggage System, including travel rack and bag, as well as the sport grab handle.
11. Luggage Locker "Elite Seat Sack". (This is a beautiful tail bag that is custom fitted to the Z1000 rear seat, top quality piece)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys, keep 'em coming.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to strip everything off the bike this weekend before posting it up for sale.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Guys,

1. Akrapovic full stainless 4-into-1 system with Titanium hex can. (The 4-1 header is 2003-2006, the ti hex can is from the 07/08 full system. The mid-pipe O.D. is the same, so they still fit perfectly)
4. GIpro digital gear indicator
I am interested in these two things depending on what you want for them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Also interested in the pazzo's in addition to the damper and exhaust

·
Registered
660 Posts
PM sent

I say part it out, the price you would get for it parted and the price with all the parts on would almost be the same. If you parted it out you would make more money

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh...

I forgot, I have a Clear Alternatives integrated tail light as well...it's not on the bike right now, so I kinda forgot about it.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My Question, what is going to replace you Z?
A 2010 perhaps?
Hahaha, I missed this one, sorry...lol.

Actually, and don't laugh....lol. I just bought a 2008 Kawasaki Concours-14

I wasn't planning on selling the Z1000, but I'm in the mood for an 07/08 model now...so that's all I'll be doing, is going from first gen to 2nd gen...

How borrring, eh?...

As for the 2010 Z1000....not yet, it'll take me until at least 2012 before I like it...lol. It took a couple years for the 2nd gen to sink in...lol. But now, I want one.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I want to add the integrated light to my cart I just got a little side job should be enough buy your stuff:woot:. Do you have a pay pal set up yet?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When selling a used Corbin seat, it's a good idea to tell people how much you weigh.
Sorry. I'm 200 lbs, and 6 feet tall, with a skinny butt...hahaha. Just kiddin'...about the skinny butt part...lol.

Guys, I hope to get most of the stuff off the bike this weekend, and prices sorted out. I'll be in touch. Looks like there is interest in almost all of the stuff, which is what I wanted to know.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Cory:alcy:

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
Ok, make up your mind. You can't have a "feeler" that says FS (For Sale).

1 - 20 of 34 Posts