RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
sorry about your luck dude! hope you recover soon! I just went down myself last friday.

if you ever decide to part it out, i might be intersted in the frame, get in touch with me

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hope you are doing well..
If you do decide to part.. I am interested in the headlight and cowl.Or even the whole assembly minus the guages...
Also frame sliders...
Thxs and heal up quick..

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
****ty, but glad your OK. I would be interested in the headlight as well.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
OK, the last pic shows that there is minor rash on the side of the light. Still interested?
Yea, depending on what you'd want for it I would for sure want it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident; at least you're (for the most part) OK!
If you part it out, I'd love to have your front wheel and gauges :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
radiator

never mind about the machine!!!!
youre fine and thats ok!!!!
if you part it out
i'm interested on the radiator
thanks alex.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
You tried disconnectiong the battery, then reconnecting and starting it? Friends of mine that have dropped their bikes have had the same issue, due to the tip-over sensor (best to my memory that was the cause).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You tried disconnectiong the battery, then reconnecting and starting it? Friends of mine that have dropped their bikes have had the same issue, due to the tip-over sensor (best to my memory that was the cause).
I will try that. Thanks

·
Registered
1,457 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are you going to part it? I need the stock header and forks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not sure yet. Still looking for someone to buy it outright. As soon as I get better I will make a decision and let you know. As of now I can't physically take it apart. You have dibs on those parts though. Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hope you get to feeling better soon. Always hate to hear of a fellow rider going down.

If you do end up parting it I may be interested in the front wheel, depending on condition and price.

·
Registered
228 Posts
OK I will. What were the extent of your injuries? hope you doing well as well.
yes my damage was very minimal, i had my leathers, gloves, riding boots and helmet on so that saved me, i was wearing jeans so that didn't protect my knees, lost a few chunks of skin on my left knee (probably what i landed on). recovering pretty good. my bke fortunately for me, is is much better shape than yours, thanks to the frame sliders and swingarm sliders.
the good thing is that you are ok, everything else is replaceable. I am sure you are quite bummed out right now, but get better and then decide after than if you want to part the bike out or maybe streetfighter it!:bud:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts