RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Silver Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of getting a tired hand use one these for long rides.
I have several of these left. Price is $8 which includes shipping. I accept paypal or money orders. Mail to: Donald Wehr 5991 Palomino Drive Allentown PA 18106

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Just a testimony....I LOVE my throttle rocker! Man, has it saved my fingers on many occasions from becoming horribly numb!

Just trying to help you sell em boxsky! :)

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
Same here. I put one on this bike about a month after I got it and I use it 5 days a week (sometimes more), 60 miles a day (at least) and it really is worth the money. Probably the cheapest, most functional accessory I have ever bought. All the tank bags, saddle bags, leathers, boots and gloves aren't worth the boxes they come in if you can't ride the bike because of fatique to your wrist......it'll be one item that all my future machines will have!

·
Silver Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey Thanks for the testimony. Several members from the group bought off me last year. I forgot to add my email address for paypal is [email protected] Also if not for yourself these make great gifts.

·
Silver Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 3 left I need to get rid of. So I'm dropping Price to 7.50 including shipping

·
Silver Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey bikeguy

My address is lidted above. Donald Wehr 5991 Palomino Drive Allentown PA 18042 thanks i also sent a pm

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you have any left let me know. I was supposed to get one from you last year but my wife got laid off and finances got tight. We are getting back to normal so I'd like to pick one up. Thanks

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
I have the Throttle Rocker, and I like it alot. But the last long trip I did I still had some wicked wrist pain. Do you think the Cramp Buster would be better for longer trips (like 200 miles +) ?

·
Silver Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
opps! Try [email protected] that'll work
Martin..I don't know they differ a little from each other. my quess it's how you ride and nothing short of cruise control will make a difference but at the same time 7.50 is a lot cheaper than 100 for cruise.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just got mine, they are the crampbusters not the throttle rockers. What's the difference between the two? Is one better than the other? Do you have any of the throttle rockers?

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
Attached is a picture of the "Throttle Rocker"

·
Silver Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i personally like the crampbuster because of the length and the way it fits in my glove. some like the throttle rocker better but for $3 cheaper they do the same job.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts