RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
((((SOLD))))

I have a set of VERY lightly used Arrow headers. They are hardly discolored and look pretty close to new. I bought an entire system and now only want the stock headers and Arrow muffler... never bothered to install them.

These were originally purchased for and installed on a 2008 versys for less that 1k miles. As you probably know, the versys is more or less a 650r on stilts so many parts are interchangeable. Arrow's part numbers are the same for versys and 650r.

200 shipped. I'm near Baton Rouge, LA if someone wants to meet FTF and save shipping. Not sure what shipping will be, but I figure it should be around $30 or so.

-alan
985-966-5592

((((SOLD))))

·
Registered
31 Posts
I might be interested if they will fit a er6n 2009. Right now I am up it the north west but will be returning to Tx in about 2 or 3 weeks. What were you going to ask for them?
Thanks for any reply, Sourdough

·
Registered
74 Posts
Do you do PayPal? Why did you decide you liked the stock pipes better?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I do paypal. Sorry for the wait, for some reason I was having trouble getting on the site. I don't really have a good reason why I never installed them. Maybe I was just lazy. I really just wanted the can as the stock sounded pretty weak. It made me nervous that I could ride up on the side of someone on the highway, pull the clutch and rev the engine without them realizing I was there (safety, not vanity). I bought the whole kit, but was satisfied with the can, as I really don't feel I need any more power or noise. Budget is also kind of tight right now - work cut my hours. Luckily I already had the bike so I can save on gas at least!
Thanks
Alan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts