RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 Kawasaki NINJA 650R 2009 Ninja 650r with 5000 miles. Bought from dealer new in November 2009. Stored in garage all of its life. Has frame sliders, Ermax undertail kit, Seat cowl, and sportbars, tank pad, and 12 volt plug. Oil changes done ahead of schedule w/ maint records. Tires good. Paint excellent.Contact me for more pics or more info. You can also PM for my phone number if you prefer to talk.

$5100 obo cash/bank check only.

Located in Flowery Branch, GA.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/1956452943.html

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nice looking bike, I wish you luck.

Know that some dealers are dumping leftover '09 stock, you can pick up a new '09 for $3999. Also mods do nothing for added value for resale.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2009 Kawasaki NINJA 650R 2009 Ninja 650r with 5000 miles. Bought from dealer new in November 2009. Stored in garage all of its life. Has frame sliders, Ermax undertail kit, Seat cowl, and sportbars, tank pad, and 12 volt plug. Oil changes done ahead of schedule w/ maint records. Tires good. Paint excellent.Contact me for more pics or more info. You can also PM for my phone number if you prefer to talk.

$4800 obo cash/bank check only. All offers entertained.

Located in Flowery Branch, GA.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/1956452943.html

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
Threads merged

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice looking bike, I wish you luck.

Know that some dealers are dumping leftover '09 stock, you can pick up a new '09 for $3999. Also mods do nothing for added value for resale.
Thanks, but I highly doubt dealers are letting them go for $4 grand. But if you can find them, more power to ya!

NADA on this motorcycle is $5000.

Make me an offer.

·
Registered
293 Posts
cheap used '09

NADA means nothing! This is just a guideline of what the average price was for a given model last quarter or last year. With todays economy, prices are falling.

You have a very nice bike, but seriously, I wont pay more than $3200 for a USED '09 650 bike, then for every mod that has been done, the price drops from there. But thats just me.
I wish you luck in finding that right buyer for your bike. It may just take some time.

http://www.riderforums.com/showthread.php?t=59660&page=3

Goto this thread to read about this very subject

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Unfortunately he's right. Dealers clearing out '09's have killed the resale value in the US since I have seen numerous posts by people saying they've picked up brand new '09's from the dealers for around $4k. Now if you post it up for sale in some Canadian areas and offer to help with the import you might have some good luck as I have seen used '07's and '08's around here for $6k still and the dollar is almost the same now ($1 CAD = $0.97 USD).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts