RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

FS: 2008 Ninja 250 Parts

12K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  Jvello15 
#1 · (Edited)
Parts came off a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, should fit other 250 Ninja's in the '08-'12 range, and possibly the earlier generations, but that is upon you to make sure it fits.

Shipping to the 48 States, prices do not include shipping, send zip code for quote, and I accept Paypal.

$Make Offer$ - RPM Gauge and Fuel Gauge
$5 - Left Rider peg (just the PEG)
$5 - Battery Tray
$10 - Fan Sensor
$5 - Chain Guard
$15 - Radiator Fan
$5 - Coolant Tank
$10 - Kickstand sensor
$10 - Engine Cover

See less See more
#2 ·
I would like the left footpeg/bracket. I went out of town this weekend and returned to it in half dangling from my bike. You didn't price that part tho. What were you hoping to get for it? Also, I live at this area code: 76706. Are you opposed to shipping? I'm not a regular reader of this forum and created my membership to contact you. Email me if you'd like instead to speed up this process: Everett_21@hotmail.com

#5 ·
Speedometer

I am in need of a speedometer for an 08' ninja. I didn't see any instruments, but I noticed the headlight was intact, so it might be a chance you had it. My bike has 10,234.5 on it, so the odometer wouldn't be aggregiously wrong. If you have it, could you price it, and if your not opposed to shipping to 30605, that would be super. PM me and we'll work something out.

#10 ·
Hey

You say you have the shift lever assembly, are you talking about the rearset? Or just the hand lever/slave cylinder? Also, Here are some of the other stuff needed:

Rear Sets (both break and clutch side. Including selector arm/rod)
Right side main fairing (red)
Chain (new or very low miles, no rust)
Clip ons (both sides)
Break Lever
Front Blinkers (both sides)

Let me know what you have =D

Dan

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.